The practical aid for putting on and taking off your stockings
Make light work of putting on your compression stockings every day using the VenoTrain® glider. This practical aid made of silicone-coated polyamide makes it easy to glide the stocking over your leg (or arm) and can be used again and again.
- light, stable and tear-resistant
- easy to handle
- also ideal when traveling
For slipping on your stocking with ease
Whether open or closed toe – with the VenoTrain® glider, you can put on any compression stocking in an instant:
- Place the non-slip foam base on the floor with the tip pointing forwards.
- Place the VenoTrain® glider on the top of the base with the green side uppermost.
- Place the front of your foot in the marked semi-circle, then push it gently forwards.
- Let your foot glide into the donning aid.
- Slip the compression stocking, together with the VenoTrain® glider, over your foot and upwards (starting, as usual, from the tip of your foot). The stocking can now be easily fitted over your leg.
- Finally, pull the VenoTrain® glider up out of the stocking at the top band. Done!
Quality from your medical retailer
VenoTrain® compression stockings, accessories and other Bauerfeind products are available from selected medical and orthopedic retailers. Qualified staff will be pleased to advise you.