GloboTec® comfort sports
Insoles for the athlete in all of us!
The GloboTec® comfort sports has been specially designed for active people who want an effective and comfortable performance product. The comfort sports has the tried-and-tested integrated PowerWave® Technology in its cushion layer. Thanks to this technology, the insoles actively support the natural heel-to-toe movement of the foot. Moderate arch supports allows for quick accustimization and proper alignment leading to proper pressure relief throughout the entire body, helping to prevent injury and improve performance.
- PowerWave® Technology in the cushion layer allows for a natural gait pattern
- for the sport and leisure
- preventative effect
Natural gait pattern
The PowerWave® Technology in the cushion layer of the foot orthosis supports the natural heel-to-toe movement of the foot. The soft materials cushion the step, while the rigid materials guide and support the foot where this is needed. Pressure is relieved, both on the feet and on the entire musculoskeletal and locomotor system.
Designs and uses
The foot orthosis optimally meets the requirements of an active lifestyle. The effect of the orthopedic foot orthosis is particularly noticeable with fast, powerful movements. The comfort sports matches the fit of most leisure shoes. It can be fitted in these shoes quickly and easily, provided that they have a removable sole with a thickness of approx. 3 mm and a corresponding width.
Only available from medical retailers
In order to ensure that you receive the best possible care, the comfort sports is only available from a medical retailer – an orthotist. The orthotist will take all the necessary measurements of the foot and diagnose the status of the foot using digital measurement technology/foam imprint/ink imprint/physical examination. Following this process, the foot orthosis can then be fitted into the relevant footwear. Thanks to a foot orthosis of this kind, a standard shoe can be made into a customized shoe.
GloboTec® comfort sports
- Synthetic insoles with a slightly cup-shaped heel and low construction height
- Cushion layer made of EVA with PowerWave® Technology
Construction of the insoles
1) Microfiber top cover:
This top cover provides a comfortable, nonslip contact layer with the foot. The presence of silver ions helps to prevent the buildup of odors and bacteria.
2) Cushion layer with PowerWave® Technology (25°/35°/45° Shore A):
This layer, made of EVA, is arranged in movement-specific guidance, support and cushioning zones, which are aligned (vertically) adjacent to one another. The functional zones work biodynamically – the foot is optimally guided through each step.
3) Synthetic core:
The moderate arch supports of the synthetic core and the slightly heel cup support the foot arches and improve hindfoot stability.
4) Bottom coating:
The special grip film ensures a non-slip contact surface between the foot orthosis and the shoe.
- Suitable for sport and leisure enthusiasts, who are wearing an orthopedic foot orthosis for the first time and who wish to prevent the risk of injury.
- High-quality and durable materials mean that the foot orthosis remains serviceable even after prolonged use – but this does fundamentally depend on the load.
- We recommend that the functional properties should be checked regularly (after a maximum of 6 months)
- Wipe the surfaces using a mild cleanser and a sponge (except leather top covers)
- Not machine-washable
- Do not expose to direct heat (heater, direct sunlight)
Modification instructions - Specially for medical retailers
- The outline of the foot orthosis can be ground in a taper shape
- Easy to grind (grinding belt and pumice stone, grain 80-100)
- Partial thermoplastic molding possible (hot air blower 100°C-130°C (212-266°F), partially for approx. 20 sec.)
Tips for healthy feet
- You can find information here about how to keep your feet in top condition!
- When selecting your foot orthosis, think about the area of your life in which you wish to use it. The type of foot orthosis depends on the footwear worn. The shoe and the foot orthosis must fit together!
The functional zones in detail
Cushioning – the soft component
Sensitive areas of the feet are cushioned – for pressure relief
Support – the medium-firm component
The arch of the foot is supported and relieved – for proper alignment
Guidance – the firm component
The heel is guided as the movement starts – thus actively guiding proper movement
An effect that makes a difference
The vertical configuration allows the material properties described above to act on specific predefined areas. This enables the different functional zones to deliver their biomechanical effect in precisely the right area.
An intelligent connection
The foot is highly functional. 28 bones and 33 joints worktogether to distribute weight in the most efficient manner. The wave-shaped configuration between the materials ensures that there are no pressure or irritating points.
- Flat foot/splayfoot
- Pes valgus
- Mild and moderate severity of hollow foot (1)
- Post-traumatic foot deformities (1)
- Achilles tendon complaints (1)
- Knee joint/back pain (1)
(1) depending on the severity of the foot, knee or back deformity
- Moderate support for flattened foot arches or for foot arches subjected to heavy loads, relief of pressure on the joints and correction of mild misalignments of the locomotor system
- Frequently also alleviates knee and back pain
- Biodynamic gait pattern