ErgoPad® ski & skate
The foot orthosis for winter sports
Alpine skiing, snowboarding, ice hockey – many winter sports force the feet into a static position. Tilting to the side and changing pressure loads also put strain on the feet and joints. The ErgoPad ski & skate winter sports foot orthosis is specially designed to cope with these loads and support typical movement patterns.
- Weightflex technology - the particularly flexible orthotic core supports the foot arches
- Muscle activation and comfort - the sensorimotor spots stimulate the foot muscles and the insulating top cover keeps the feet warm
- Control and security - the toe bank stretches the toes and relieves the Achilles tendon, while the heel cup stabilizes the foot when tilting to the side
Innovative technology for better control
This sports orthosis is adapted to the load and movement patterns involved in sport with sideward stopping and accelerating movements, with additional support and durable shock absorbing functions. The orthosis can be thermally molded.
Foot Orthosis for Winter Sports
It fits into a wide range of winter sports shoes and therefore comfortable to wear for Skiing, Snowboarding, Cross-Country, Ice Skating or Ice Hockey.
- Heel cup – provides stability when tilting sideways
- Weightflex® technology – supports the natural movement of the feet
- Sensorimotor spots – stimulate the foot muscles
- Breathable top cover – insulates against cold
- Toe bank – relieves the Achilles tendon and enhances the contact surface of the feet
The asymmetrical x-shaped core supports the natural spiral dynamics and movement of the foot by guiding and counteracting for less expenditure of energy and symptoms of fatigue.
- When selecting your foot orthosis, think about when you want to use it. The type of foot orthoses depends on the footwear being worn. The shoe and the foot orthosis must fit together!
- For information about how to keep your feet in top condition, see our foot health tips!