Experienced Medical Sales Representative – Orthopedics (Job-ID: )
Starts at: Immediately
Only candidates with the following qualifications will be considered:
- 3-5 years of outside medical device sales experience
- Ideal candidate will have sales experience of cash and reimbursed products
- Must be able to service all Ohio
- Existing relationships with relevant KOL’s (Key Opinion Leaders) and DM's (Decision Makers)
- Understanding of the reimbursement system and L-codes
- Knowledge of human anatomy
- Familiar with third party billing and access to billing entity
- MUST HAVE a valid driver’s license and good credit standing
- Willing to pay for travel to Atlanta for periodic training
- Computer and internet literate
- Not representing more than max. 3-4 other manufacturers
The ideal candidate possesses a neat, professional appearance and excellent communication skills. They are well organized and conduct their business with a "sense of urgency."
Presently calling on Sports Medicine MD’s (orthopedic as well as non-orthopedic), their call pattern includes select medical retail (Specialty DME and/or pharmacy) prospects.
Most importantly, the ideal candidate has the interest and capability to invest adequate time to develop new business and the ability to sell a premium product line based on features and benefits.